Monday 18 March 2024

Hope

          


          I banish all fearful thoughts and imaginings. I choose to flow with Hope today.

Hope lifts my spirits, fills my mind with light, helps me feel more centered in the day ahead.

I need to stay in Hope as events try to batter me and lead me down a fearful path. I call on Hope for clear sight and a fearless mind.

Hope comes to me when all seems difficult and lost. I seek for Hope in my innermost being. There I find it glowing with Truth, filling the future with other possibilities. Hope helps me keep going through moments of struggle and leads me on to brighter pastures. It helps me hold an inner vision of goodness that the world cannot touch or destroy.

It is the guiding star of life.

I give thanks for Hope which blesses my day and keeps me safe from negativity. I reclaim hope once more when fear hides it from me.

I hold myself in Hope - not hope based on worldly things but on the intangible blessing it brings to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Restore

 Lord, be with us ine dreary dsys Where cold bites at us And grey clouds cover the sun. Remind us in our hopelessness Of all things good and...