Tuesday 28 February 2023

Let Mercy cover me


 

Let Mercy cover me

Sometimes we need protection from our own hurts and those of others. The world seems particularly broken right now and it is easy to react poorly or thoughtlessly or judgmentally to circumstances beyond our control. If we ask Mercy to cover us, it can become a barrier to protect against evil and misinterpretation and misunderstanding. It can help maintain our own intrinsic integrity, till it fills us with love in the centre of our being, that enables us to act from love and mercy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Poem for a much loved dog

I  know you still miss me. Remember, You can talk to my bones If you should pass them by For they hold sacred memories of our time together....