Friday 29 July 2022

Rest in the Spirit




We do not always know what to say, how to pray, what to ask for, whether it is us who is in pain or someone else. 

At these times, remember that the Holy Spirit can and will pray for you and can read your heart and your need. 

It is at these times that we place our trust in the Lord and hope that He will inspire us and bless us in some inconceivable way.

Sometimes there are no words at all. At these times, just rest in the Spirit and feel the Solace of Love comfort you and bathe you in a Peace not of the world, but of God.



When there are no words in my head,

No thoughts in my mind, no idea of what can help me now,

May I turn to you Lord, in loving confidence

Trusting that you will come to my aid

And know exactly what I need to get me through

Even the most challenging of moments. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

In brighter moments

In brighter moments Where things look more hopeful And a sense of peace touches your life, Give thanks and praise to the Lord And rejoice in...