Friday 25 March 2022

I offer You my heart

 


I offer You my heart

Here is my heart. 


I offer it to You, small and battered as it feels. 


I offer it in love and service. 


I wait with head bowed. 


I wait to hear You speak 


and show me how to serve, 


even in the smallest of ways. 


For You have shown me 


that everything counts,


that a smile, 


a kind word, 


a warm touch, 


a simple prayer for another, 


can all bless the world in ways


beyond my limited comprehension 


and are part of Your great plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Restore

 Lord, be with us ine dreary dsys Where cold bites at us And grey clouds cover the sun. Remind us in our hopelessness Of all things good and...