Thursday 25 February 2021

Lent Day 9




This seems like an appropriate contemplative prayer for Lent, which is often a time of struggle and journey spiritually. Hopefully it will lift and strengthen, comfort and give hope and trust in the journey.

 Put Out into the Deep

Put out into the deep, dear friend.

Put out deep and trust in the Lord

Immerse yourself in His Spirit

For you will then travel a new path,

You will find a new way,

Abundant with Love

Guided by Truth

Inspired by His Wisdom,

For, He says,

My Way is always Light.

My way is always True.

My Way is always Love

And above all, My Way is filled with Mercy.

Therefore feel safe as you journey.

Be of good peace in your heart.

Trust in that which is yet to come.

Be filled with compassion for each other.

My Love knows no bounds.

Remember that I am always with you

And thus, you cannot fail to find me.

So put out into the depth of your own heart, dear friend

And Know that I am with you.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

When all is going wrong

  When all is going wrong And life is feeling stressful Lord gather us close  And free us from fear. Bless us with your Holy Light To help u...