Tuesday 24 March 2020

A prayer for protection

Just to remind people seeking spiritual comfort and uplifment  that we can pray and hold our hearts and minds in the Power and Love of the Trinity, when we feel weak or afraid.

A prayer of protection

Lord, I need protection,
So much assails me daily.
Help me know that
You will provide safe passage
Throughout my life,
That angels guard me,
That You love me
And that all will somehow be well
Even when it does not feel that way.
Amen

When we feel the need for protection we can ask boldly for it. We can also pray the Our Father, the greatest prayer that Jesus gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

When all is going wrong

  When all is going wrong And life is feeling stressful Lord gather us close  And free us from fear. Bless us with your Holy Light To help u...