Monday, 31 August 2026

Bless the sky



BLESS THE SKY

I bless the sky
In all its wonder and beauty
The clouds, the rain, the snow, the hail,
I bless the air we take for granted,
Each molecule of Oxygen that enables us to breathe,
Each molecule of Carbon Dioxide that enables plants to grow,
I bless each in breath,
May it bring us strength and energy
I bless each out breath,
May it bring us peace and healing
I bless the breath that brings life to all
I bless the air, may it be clean and safe
I bless the planet may it survive and prosper
I bless all life
May it rejoice in its being
May all be restored
To right balance and harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Bless the sky

BLESS THE SKY I bless the sky In all its wonder and beauty The clouds, the rain, the snow, the hail, I bless the air we take for granted, Ea...