Thursday 30 May 2024

You do not abandon me




 I know you do not abandon me Lord

Even and especially when I am attacked by others,

Not listened to,

Not heard and validated,

Nor seen or recognised in my agony.

I know You are with me

Your truth is greater than any falsehood flung at me

Your Love is genuine, 

Gentle  yet powerful

All present,

Full of light and truth.

Your way leads to upliftment, 

strength, 

wisdom, 

discernment 

and ultimate healing,

Not negativity, 

criticism, 

judgement

disquiet.

Your Word does not bring distress,

Rather it uplifts and banishes untruth.

It shines like a spire of hope 

in the gathering glooms of assault.

Your Way is good.

Your way is love.

Your way is hope.

Your way is freedom.

Your way is filled with the Spirit,

Held by the Father

In the oneness of Trinity

This is how  your sheep know you,

For they are comforted, restored and reunited with life

Not left by the wayside,

Forgotten, hurting, misinterpreted, mistreated.

For this I know within my soul

You are Love 

And in You there is no darkness

Only Light that reveals and blesses.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

A beautiful new love song

  The Truth of my love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra9Hq87t6BY This song was written using some of my wirds. It has been put to this exq...