Friday 9 February 2024

Local extinction a video




We pray today that the earth and all its environments and people will be saved. Open up our eyes to see the truth Lord and guide us to take appropriate steps to help all living things. Amen.

This is a powerful video, made by Greg. All art and music drawn, written and performed by him. Awesome!

 https://youtu.be/GqyJ-F3ubp0

Greg says about this video:

Inspired by the experience of climate change upon my garden, the surrounding countryside and the nearby sea, in this short film I try, through art and music, to convey the message that ultimately extinction is "coming for you and I".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

When anxiety nibbles

  When anxiety nibbles away at me And worries loom larger Give me a calm centre And a sense of proportion. Help me to banish the fear  That ...