Thursday 13 July 2023

A prayer to the Heart of Love




 Take a moment to be still. Feel the energy of the Father who is Love, the Son who is Mercy, the Spirit who is Power. Feel them all with you. Now you are going to pray to the Heart of Love.


I place myself and who/what I pray for, in the very centre of the Heart of Love. I pray to all three, Father Son and Holy Spirit to come to my aid. I state again my prayer. I trust it will be heard and answered.


I place myself and ………. In the Heart of Love, where miracles happen and Joy is complete. I immerse myself in the wonder of Love!


Wait then in hope and openness, knowing that God is with you and there is no greater love than the Love of the Holy Trinity.

Wait expectantly.

Feel the energy of love surrounding you. 

Feel all burdens, worries, needs being lifted and carried, transfigured and transformed as you hope and pray. 

Find peace and trust. Amen


Give thanks to the Holy Trinity in whom you place your trust!


Finish by praying the Our Father once more, knowing it is a powerful prayer of love and protection, of oneness and trust.


Be safe, feel loved, trust and hope that you have been heard, seen and answered, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Poem for a much loved dog

I  know you still miss me. Remember, You can talk to my bones If you should pass them by For they hold sacred memories of our time together....