Saturday 25 February 2023

Prayer for Mercy

 



Here is a short prayer for Mercy to grace our days. We ask that Mercy dwell in us and helps us be merciful not just to others but also to ourselves.

First we shall pray the whole prayer, then we shall take a closer look at the meaning of each phrase.

Let Mercy fill me

Let Mercy bless me

Let Mercy cover me

Let Mercy renew me

Let Mercy strengthen me

Let Mercy heal me

Let Mercy save me

Let Mercy empower me

Let Mercy sing in me

Let Mercy live in me

Let Mercy shine in me

Let Mercy grow in me

Let Mercy enlighten me

Let Mercy uplift me.

Amen.


From the book,  Unstoppable Spirit - a prayer for Mercy to find us

https://www.stonebird.co.uk/book/spirit.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Poem for a much loved dog

I  know you still miss me. Remember, You can talk to my bones If you should pass them by For they hold sacred memories of our time together....