Sunday 1 January 2023

A Blessing for the breath of life.



 Let us start the new year with a blessing. When we bless it lifts our spirits, brings light and goodness into any situation or circumstance. May your year wholeheartedly be blessed.

A blessing for the breath of life

 

Today I bless the sky

In all its wonder and beauty

The clouds the rain the snow the hail

I bless the air we take for granted

Each molecule of Oxygen that enables us to breathe

Each molecule of Carbon Dioxide that enables plants to grow

I bless each in breath, may it bring us strength and energy

I bless each out breath, may it bring us peace and healing

I bless the breath that brings life to all

I bless the air, may it be clean and safe

I bless the planet may it survive and prosper

I bless all life

May it rejoice in its being

May all be restored to right balance and harmony





Attachment.png





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Restore

 Lord, be with us ine dreary dsys Where cold bites at us And grey clouds cover the sun. Remind us in our hopelessness Of all things good and...