Saturday 11 December 2021

A prayer for pain

 



When pain is indescribable Lord, 

Hold me

When agony burns so deep there are no words left to describe it, 


Console me


When endless pain is in every part of my being, 


Be with me in power


Hold my hand and Help me Lord.


Give me the strength I need to bear the unbearable.


Give me hope that it will truly diminish.


Give me trust in your power, to banish it.


Give me faith that it will lessen. 


Give me confidence that you are with me through every moment.


Give me love in my whole being, to heal me. 


For all things are possible with you Lord.


Give me the peace beyond all suffering, to help me cope,


May the suffering lift and leave me now.


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

When all is going wrong

  When all is going wrong And life is feeling stressful Lord gather us close  And free us from fear. Bless us with your Holy Light To help u...