Tuesday 12 October 2021


When our need is great we believe that His response it total, His loving Presence ever-with-us. This must be so for it was and is and ever shall be His promise. 

Today I need hope. 

Today I need blessings in abundance. 

Today I need a promise of a better tomorrow. 

Today I need things to go absolutely right for me.

I place myself in the Heart of Love and ask for Wisdom, Protection, Guidance and Light to shine a sure path for us. 

Today I trust in the Lord that He will fulfill His promises. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

New video by Greg: The Place Beyond Words

  Well done Greg for this moving video, music composed and performed by him, also wonderful expressive drawings that convey emotion so power...