Sunday 28 March 2021

A contemplation for Holy Week



 


I am with You as You are with me. 

I know this to be true. 

Even when I can do nothing, 

still You are here with me. 

Even when I can think nothing, 

still You are here with me. 

Even when I can feel nothing, still You are here with me. 

Thus I am strengthened and renewed in Faith. 

I feel your love filtering through to touch me. 

I know that you will hear me, 

even if I cannot call out. 

For that is the blessing of Oneness, 

held as we all are, 

in the very centre of the Heart of Love, 

united with God forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Musical Contemplation on God’ Love

This is a beautiful, peaceful contemplation accompanied by Greg on guitar. May it bless and uplift you. “His Love is like the morning…..”   ...