Sunday 3 January 2021


A prayer for anyone with Covid 19


 Lord I ask You now

To heal ....name,

I ask You to lay hands upon them


I ask You now to completely restore them


I ask You now to banish all that assails them


I ask You now to be with them as I pray


I ask You to restore them to full health.


I trust in the promises that You have made us.


I trust in the healing power of Your love.


I trust in You totally.


I ask You to absolutely heal .....name, now.


I ask you to provide them with much needed strength.


I ask you to restore their breathing.


I place my trust in You.


Hold ...name, now.


Heal ....name, now.


Help them feel your loving touch, now.


Restore them absolutely, now,


By the power of the Holy Spirit.


With the love of the Father.


In the name of Jesus Christ.


I call upon the Trinity, now.


I ask in absolute faith that You hear me, now


And answer me totally.


May they be made well.


Amen







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Musical Contemplation on God’ Love

This is a beautiful, peaceful contemplation accompanied by Greg on guitar. May it bless and uplift you. “His Love is like the morning…..”   ...