Wednesday 23 December 2020

A blessing for Christmas

 For all the people I have ever known

May they find a blessing today

Whether alive


Or whether they died


May the blessing reach them gently


Whether I liked or disliked them


May the blessing be strong


Whether they liked or disliked me


May they be blessed


For all the people in my life


May they find a blessing today


May it lift them


Comfort them


Touch them


In some mysterious uplifting way


For all those people yet to know


Whether many or few


May the blessing I send out today


Reach them too



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

When all is going wrong

  When all is going wrong And life is feeling stressful Lord gather us close  And free us from fear. Bless us with your Holy Light To help u...