Sunday 5 July 2020

A prayer for healing when the need is great

When the need is great, the trust in God is perfect.

Lord I ask you now
To save my friend/ partner/parent/child
I ask you to lay hands upon her/him
I ask you now to completely restore her/him.
I ask you now to banish all that assails her/him
I ask you now to be with her/him as I pray
I ask you to restore her/him now to full health.
Her/his need is great.
I trust in the promises you have made us.
I trust in the healing power of your love.
I trust in miracles.
I ask for a miracle of healing now.
I place my trust in you
Hold my friend/partner/parent/child now.
Heal my friend/partner/parent/child now.
Help my friend/partner/parent/child feel your loving touch now.
Restore my friend/partner/parent/child absolutely now
By the power of the Holy Spirit.
With the Love of the Father.
In the Name of Jesus Christ.
I call upon the Trinity now.
I ask in absolute faith that you hear me now
And answer me totally.
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

When all is going wrong

  When all is going wrong And life is feeling stressful Lord gather us close  And free us from fear. Bless us with your Holy Light To help u...