Friday 5 June 2020

New song animation

I wrote this song for my wife who has been in constant pain for over a quarter of a century. It is a testimony to our love, in the most difficult of circumstances.  Still love perseveres and wins through.

I am passionate about music and creative expression, using the gifts God has given me me to help me express my feelings, joys and sorrows as well as write dongs of thanks and praise.

I play guitar, both electric and acoustic, mountain dulcimer and keyboards and love to compose in a range of styles, including creating symphonies, as well as writing and recording blues, country and western, rock, folk and other songs.

It is my deep joy to share this animation with you. God gives us gifts of expression. Let us use them in confidence and feel blessed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0WPaIyaGFQ






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Musical Contemplation on God’ Love

This is a beautiful, peaceful contemplation accompanied by Greg on guitar. May it bless and uplift you. “His Love is like the morning…..”   ...