Saturday 11 April 2020

Easter Saturday



A poem I wrote as we wait for Easter Day and the life returned in splendor

John’s Hope

Heart of Love
Dying for the world
Reaching out to save
All I can do
is stand by you
an onlooker on the sport of death
All I can give
I do
My heart
in all its simplicity
lies with yours
All I can hope
is that it is
some small speck of comfort
some speck of light
in the gathering darkness
which obscures
the True reality of
Your Glory
You are not alone
We hold you in our tears
We stay with you beyond the end
hoping, praying, waiting
for the New beginning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

New video by Greg: The Place Beyond Words

  Well done Greg for this moving video, music composed and performed by him, also wonderful expressive drawings that convey emotion so power...