Tuesday, 18 August 2026

A blessing for the earth the flowers the seeds



 I am delighted to share this beautiful piece of music composed by Greg, with a blessing for all the earth, so much needed right now at this time of difficult heat waves.

May the video and the blessings go out and touch the earth bringing healing and hope for us all. Amen.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L56uGCVPPhQ

Here is the full blessing that I wrote a few years ago.

I bless the earth 

Where lies the seed 

I bless the rain 

Which wakes the seed 

I bless the sun 

That calls the seed to life 

I bless the roots and leaves that feed the seedlings 

I bless each plant, each weed, each blade of grass 

That pierces through the darkened soil 

I bless all plants within creation 

That sustain us all I bless the food, the flowers, the trees 

That bring us the energy of life itself 

I bless each stem, each, root, each leaf and fruit 

I bless their struggle to survive the destructive forces of nature and mankind 

I bless the ground in which they stand 

May all that lives be tenderly blessed.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

A blessing for the earth the flowers the seeds

 I am delighted to share this beautiful piece of music composed by Greg, with a blessing for all the earth, so much needed right now at this...