Saturday 16 December 2023

Gratitude

 


I find it helps to reflect on gratitude, especially when things are tough. I have just ordered a gratitude journal as a tool to help me think about this and feel good about small things in my life. 

I live a very isolated, ill, painful life, so it is important to be vigilant against fear and negativity. Focussing on the good things that I have can help lift me. I am recovering from Covid and so weak and blank that I can barely function at all. But I look to God and His Light to shine for me and remind me of the goodness blessing my life even when I cannot see it clearly. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

When anxiety nibbles

  When anxiety nibbles away at me And worries loom larger Give me a calm centre And a sense of proportion. Help me to banish the fear  That ...