Sunday 5 June 2022

Anoint me with Your Love

 


Come Holy Spirit, 

Anoint me with your Love

What does it mean to be anointed with the Love of the Holy Spirit?

It surely means to be touched by the fire, the passion, the Spirit of God Himself. To feel awakened to the Light and the Truth of God with us, moving, powerful, awesomely flowing in action. 

It is a blessing and a command to go out and Love in its fullest spiritual sense. 

It is to see the blessing of each day, filled with the Holiness of God’s Spirit. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Poem for a much loved dog

I  know you still miss me. Remember, You can talk to my bones If you should pass them by For they hold sacred memories of our time together....