Saturday 14 May 2022

A blessing



 I bless the people of this place

I bless the people of this place

All those who have passed by

Or touched this space in some transient way

Or live here right now 

Or in time yet to come

Whatever turmoil or hurt they have brought or will bring

May all energy be restored here to right

May the blessing of comfort and restoration find them,

Whether passing by or long gone from the Earth or yet to arrive

May each hurt and wounding

Be bound gently with love

That the energy here

Remain peaceful and pure


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Poem for a much loved dog

I  know you still miss me. Remember, You can talk to my bones If you should pass them by For they hold sacred memories of our time together....