Wednesday 30 March 2022

A prayer of thanks and praise



For all the people who have prayed for me

I give thanks and praise

For every tendril of prayer that has ever wrapped around me,

I give thanks and praise

For every moment’s pain endured and survived

I give thanks and praise

For every difficult struggle I have coped with

I give thanks praise

For every fear banished and diminished,

I give thanks and praise.

For every act of kindness that has blessed me,

May a blessing be given and received in return. 

To those who have helped me bear the unbearable, 

Somehow keeping hope alive,

even if only a tiny flicker of a spark,

I give thanks and praise forever more,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Restore

 Lord, be with us ine dreary dsys Where cold bites at us And grey clouds cover the sun. Remind us in our hopelessness Of all things good and...