Thursday 1 April 2021

Good Friday: John’s hope

 



John’s Hope

Heart of Love

Dying for the world

Reaching out to save

All I can do

is stand by you

an onlooker on the sport of death

All I can give

I do

My heart

in all its simplicity

lies with yours

All I can hope

is that it is

some small speck of comfort

some speck of light

in the gathering darkness

which obscures

the True reality of

Your Glory

You are not alone

We hold you in our tears

We stay with you beyond the end

hoping, praying, waiting

for the New beginning.

 

 From Love Returned by Linda Crowhurst

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Musical Contemplation on God’ Love

This is a beautiful, peaceful contemplation accompanied by Greg on guitar. May it bless and uplift you. “His Love is like the morning…..”   ...