Wednesday 10 April 2019

I pray for comfort


I pray for your comfort today.
I pray for mercy to touch your life
And lift you into the truth of love here with you.
I pray for wisdom and consolation to bless your days
But more than this I pray for freedom from the past,
Freedom from illusion, freedom from guilt
And freedom from pain.
I pray that you live in the precious present moment
and feel blessed
by all that surrounds you
and all that is good.
I pray for happiness
For laughter
For kindness to find you
I pray for special moments
And the joy of life
To fill you
And inspire you.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

When all is going wrong

  When all is going wrong And life is feeling stressful Lord gather us close  And free us from fear. Bless us with your Holy Light To help u...