Friday 15 March 2019

A healing prayer

 In You we trust Lord
 Answer us now
 In ways that we can see, know, taste,
 Feel and recognise as a direct response From You:
 Heal me, Lord, graciously heal me
 Save me Lord, graciously save me
 Protect me Lord, graciously protect me
 Comfort me, Lord, graciously comfort me
 Strengthen me Lord, graciously strengthen me
 Restore me Lord, graciously restore me
 Renew me, Lord, graciously renew me
 Bless me, Lord, graciously bless me

 Amen! Amen! Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

New video by Greg: The Place Beyond Words

  Well done Greg for this moving video, music composed and performed by him, also wonderful expressive drawings that convey emotion so power...