Friday 12 October 2018

Come into the hurting places

Come into the hurting places .... if you will. 

Come gently ...into the hurting places of my body.
Bless them.............. if you will,
Tenderly heal them if you will.

Come now into the hurting places of my heart.
Release the many unshed tears....... if you will.
Fill my vulnerability with your strength .......... if you will.

Come gently now into the hurting places of my mind.
Touch each painful memory with love .......... if you will
Lift my thoughts to higher places if you will.

Come now gently into the hurting places of my soul.
Let your light pour into me ... if you will.
Give me gifts of your spirit ....if you will. 

Come into all the hurting places ........if you will 
and make me whole.

by Linda Crowhurst. 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

When all is going wrong

  When all is going wrong And life is feeling stressful Lord gather us close  And free us from fear. Bless us with your Holy Light To help u...