Sunday, 23 September 2018

God has Never Let Me Down

The important thing to remember, when asking in faith for God’s help in your life, is to trust that He is there and He wills only good for us. In every difficult situation I have found myself in, by placing myself and the situation, in trust, in God’s goodness, things have always worked to good.
In trusting I hold my focus on the light and goodness of God and His promise to save me (see Psalm 91). It is then so important to keep my heart and mind in the knowledge of His love and the blessing that trust brings.
God has never let me down. He has always kept His promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Bless the air

  Today I bless the sky In all its wonder and beauty, The clouds, the rain, the snow, the hail I bless the air we take for granted Each mole...