Thursday 7 November 2019

A Blessing For the Breath of Life






Today I bless the sky
In all its wonder and beauty,
The clouds, the rain, the snow, the hail
I bless the air we take for granted
Each molecule of Oxygen that enables us to breathe
Each molecule of Carbon Dioxide that enables plants to grow
I bless each in breath, may it bring us strength and energy
I bless each out breath, may it bring us peace and healing
I bless the breath that brings life to all
I bless the air, may it be clean and safe
I bless the planet may it survive and prosper
I bless all life
May it rejoice in its being
May all be restored to right balance and harmony.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

In brighter moments

In brighter moments Where things look more hopeful And a sense of peace touches your life, Give thanks and praise to the Lord And rejoice in...