Thursday 18 April 2019

There is no place you are not

Here I am lord, pinioned by intolerable pain, I lie on the cross with you and find that my heart too is miraculously opened and so, in some mysterious way, I too am held in the Glory and the Mercy of the passion. Thus I am changed for evermore, knowing that, even  in the centre of the most horrendous, indescribable pain, I am closer still to you and can reach out to feel you with me in this most barren and bleakest of places. 
There is no place you are not and therefore even here I am safe, for your love strengthens me and my tiny flicker of light is part of your vast and infinite being. Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

Musical Contemplation on God’ Love

This is a beautiful, peaceful contemplation accompanied by Greg on guitar. May it bless and uplift you. “His Love is like the morning…..”   ...