Tuesday 20 August 2019

May it be healed and forgiven

To learn to love; I can see how that has been my pathway. As you love, I have learned, so you become more and more who you are.
You come to know the deepest possible joy, you experience such lightness of Spirit that you soar, like you used to perhaps, long ago !
Sadly we get trapped in all kinds of chains, along the way, that heavily weigh us down : guilt, old messages that no longer apply to where we are now, the stultifying quest for "perfection", ancient scripts that still play in our head, beating us up, telling us we are never good enough .
Recently I have come to understand, more and more, the role of forgiveness in being truly free! Why let those chains carry on affecting your life, holding you back? Cast them off.
Actually I have just finished the most inspiring, uplifting course on Forgiveness - constant learning is very important to me and Udemy is an absolute lifeline, from guitar lessons, to coding to coaching, I've all kinds of courses that I study, here on my computer. Maybe, one day, I will run my own!
The course is excellent, except that it could probably say more about the need for healing as well as forgiveness.
Which brings me to this video that we have just done for Holy Way
: Asking For Healing and Forgiveness. We hope it blesses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment if you find these writings and prayers helpful. Thank you.

In brighter moments

In brighter moments Where things look more hopeful And a sense of peace touches your life, Give thanks and praise to the Lord And rejoice in...